Saturday, January 27, 2018

Count Your Blessings

Happy Saturday, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from the Needlepoint.com website.  Before I discovered stamping, my hobby of choice was cross-stitch.  I have a storage container full of goodies waiting for me to retire so that I can get back to them....I'm just hoping that I still have eyesight left by the time retirement comes! LOL!!!!  When I saw this gorgeous butterfly, I thought of the cool butterfly from the ODBD set, 'Boho Blessings'.  The square panel under the butterfly was cut with the ODBD Custom Pierced Squares Dies, then paper-pierced throughout to look like aida cloth.  Since I split the sentiment and stamped the second half inside, I will also be submitting this to the January Fan Club Challenge. 

ODBD Boho Blessings, ODBD Custom Pierced Squares Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Here is the inside of the card showing the second half of the sentiment.  I cut a panel with the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies to frame the sentiment. (The card was tilted a bit when trying to photograph the inside so it looks crooked, but it is actually straight.)

ODBD Boho Blessings, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a blessed weekend!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: