Saturday, January 13, 2018

Share In God's Grace

Hi, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from the Uncommon Goods store.......if I had a nautical style bathroom, I would buy this awesome shower curtain!  I love the navy blue collage and white space at the top.  My card is floral instead of nautical, but I used the monochromatic style of the curtain.  I know I've been using this 'In My Heart' Stamp/Die Duo from Our Daily Bread designs a lot lately, but it's my new favorite set....the hydrangea is so easy to mask and layer!! I used three masks to stamp this one layer card, using just one navy ink pad.


ODBD In My Heart Stamp/Die Duo, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting today!

Have a blessed weekend!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: